Our website, like most websites, uses "cookies" - small files that are placed on your computer hard drive when you visit certain websites - they contain information about your computer and usually do not contain any personal data Cookies are not used to infect devices with viruses or other malware.
Each individual Cookie consists of 4 basic parts:
1. Website name: domain or subdomain name
2. A unique Cookie name for the page that set it.
3. Expiration date: the validity of some cookies expires after the browser is closed (so-called "session"), other cookies will be automatically deleted only after the expiration date has been reached, which has been set (so-called permanent cookies).
4. Value: is information in the cookie file that the web page uses to "remember" the previous visit.
In cookies, we store basic information about users (e.g., an identifier) and information needed to optimize and correctly display content on websites. This information is used to:
- Recognizing users logging in to protected websites, which allows them to visit many websites without having to enter the username and password for each page;
- Registering user preferences - browsing content and format (the user does not have to set preferences every time they visit the site);
- Registering websites visited by users, which allows you to collect data helpful for improvements in the content and navigation of the website. We use Google Analytics to gather information about people visiting our site to make improvements in accordance with the requirements and preferences of visitors.
Users of our site may at any time stop providing this information to our service by deleting cookies stored on their end devices by our service. To do this, change the settings of the currently used browser.
It is also possible to configure the browser in a way that will block the installation of cookies for specific websites selected by the user or for all parties. However, such settings will result in the loss of the functionalities described above that require the installation of cookies.