Stanica Hucuł is a perfect place to relax surrounded by the Beskid Mountains landscape in the south of Poland. In a cozy pension located above the stables, you can get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and taste unforgettable moments while riding a Hutsul horse in a beautiful mountain area. On the picturesque grounds of Stanica there is an open-air museum of agricultural machinery, in which, apart from old agricultural equipment, one can see a part of the forge, a carpentry workshop, textile machinery, grinders, etc.
Stanica is also a perfect place to rest after visiting the nearest area, which tempts not only with the beauty of the Beskidy trails, but also an increasing number of tourist attractions around Andrychów: Miniature Park, Amusement Park, an ice rink, ski slopes with lifts. In addition, there are many cities within a short distance to see their cultural and historical heritage - Wadowice, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Bielsko-Biała, Żywiec and also Kraków.
Stanica has 20 peaceful horses of the Hutsul breed, and mares are regularly foaled, which is why you can follow the development of small foals from the very first moments of their life. In the resort, everyone can enjoy horse riding or take their first steps in the saddle, from children and adolescents to adults. Hutsul horses are ideally suited for this purpose - they are calm, not too big and gentle, perfect for making friends with.
Depending on the skills and knowledge of each rider, one can learn how to get around a horse (cleaning, feeding, saddling, etc.), ride on a manege, take lunge lessons and enjoy short trips to the area. Especially the latter can provide unusual impressions, because they are arranged around beautiful meadows and forests. Trips in the area take place in groups of several people together with the instructors. Recreational riding in the field takes place on previously designated routes of varying length and difficulty.
2/3/4/5-bed rooms comfortably furnished, all with own bathroom and TV. In a 5-bed room there is also a kitchenette.
Half board includes breakfast buffet and dinners.Check-in: 14:00 - 11:00 on the day of departure
- Wi-Fi: free access in the guesthouse and stables
- Parking: free on site
- Arrival with a dog: available at an additional cost payable locally
- Arrival with a horse: available at an additional cost payable locally
- The nearest public transport stop: approx. 600 meters from two bus stops from Andrychów
- Other attractions available: bonfire area, carriage rides, children's playground, grill-bar
Available offer for non-riders - please send a reservation with the sign "accompanying person".
Weekends in the saddle
- accommodation in a guest house
- on Saturday an all-day hack in Beskidy for advanced riders confident in all three gaits (walk, trot, canter/gallop)
- breakfasts and dinners (bonfire after trail)
- additional riding lessons available payable locally
Holidays available for riders at every level of experience.
- accommodation in a guest house
- lessons on manege
- for advanced riders - one all-day trip in Beskidy
- breakfasts and dinners (integration bonfire)
- learning how to safely deal with a horse
- carriage ride
Your opinion may be first.
Options & prices
No offers available