The Galiny Palace is located on the site of a historic manor house from the 16th century, which includes a palace and a 19th-century farm. The estate is ca 300 hectares of scenic space; meadows, fields and woods, ponds full of fish and very clean Masuria air is our natural base. Rolling hills and quiet, grassy valleys offer trails of dreams for horse riding, biking and hiking. Our horses grazing in their pastures add to the idyllic beauty of the landscape. The stud currently has about 100 Trakehner horses, Holstein, Westphalian and Szlachetna półkrwi (SP; Polish Horse Noble Halfblood).
In this unique place in the north of Poland, surrounded by Masurian lakes and forests, you can choose from weekends in the saddle, through weekly stays to multi-days trails (at least 4 people). As part of the packages, there are lunge lessons, riding school and short trails, as well as lessons of horse jumping. Each riding lesson in packages lasts 45 minutes.
- Arrival/departure time: 14:00 - 11:00 on departure day (local time)
- Wi-Fi: free access to the resort
- Parking: free for cars and vehicles
- Arrival with a dog: available at an additional cost of 20 PLN/day/pay, additional pets 10 PLN/day
- Arrival with own horse: available at an additional cost payable locally
- The nearest public transport stop: 200 meters from the hotel, communication with the city of Bartoszyce
- Transfer (available at an additional cost payable locally):
- from Gdańsk Airport for 1-3 people 140 EUR / one-way, for 4-8 people 190 EUR / one way
- from Olsztyn Airport for 1-3 people: 70 EUR / one-way
- Other attractions available: tennis courts, Ruska Bania, bicycles, cross-country skis, ice skates, nordic walking poles, bathing ponds, sleds
Accommodation in the 19th century Folwark in rooms with bathroom, LCD TV, telephone, hair dryer.
Accommodation in a 16th-century Palace in rooms with bathroom, LCD TV, telephone, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, refrigerator.
Single room: please send your reservation - we will confirm the price for your stay.
Available prices for non-road riders: please send your reservation - we will confirm the price for your stay.
Weekends in the saddle
A proposal for both experienced riders and people who want to know the charms of horse riding. In the Galiny Horse Riding School, competent instructors conduct lessons at every level. From the first steps on a lunge, through trainings to improve your riding skills at the park or in an indoor arena, to free ride in the field. The wonderful landscapes of the Galina's Estate make it possible to spend unforgettable moments in the saddle.
The "Weekend in the Saddle" package includes:
- 2 nights in the 19th-century farm or the 16th-century Palace
- 2 delicious breakfasts
- 2 delicious dinners (drinks payable on your own)
- a pass of 2 or 4 horse riding lessons in groups (depending on the level: riding on a lunge, on the manege square / in the hall, in the field in good weather)
Qualified instructors at the Galiny Palace stables conduct horse riding lessons at every level - from lunge and walks for the youngest to professional jumping training and long-distance trails. Classes are conducted on several specially prepared manege squares and a heated, covered hall on less sunny days.
The "Week in the Saddle" package includes:
- 6 nights in the 19th-century farm or the 16th-century Palace
- 6 delicious breakfasts
- 6 delicious dinners (drinks payable on your own)
- a pass of 6 or 12 horse riding lessons in groups (depending on the level: riding on a lunge, on the manege square / in the hall, in the field in good weather)
Your opinion may be first.
Options & prices
No offers available