Hotel JAKUBUS is a place where nature combines with modernity, peace and quiet, and inspires to action. The comfortable rest competes only with the diversity of attractions. The unique character of the historic palace combined with luxurious and modern furnishing in comfortable apartments and rooms. In addition, the Palace houses the Jakubus Restaurant with a summer patio, from which there is a picturesque view of the historic park. In the area of approx. 40 ha, there are several hotel facilities, rooms, conference rooms, a bar and a restaurant.
Obviously horses are the hallmark of the hotel. The horse riding complex, which is also the headquarters of Osadkowski Riding Club, is the place where the most important equestrian competitions take place, with the most important being the international Tour Silesia Equestrian and Polish Championships. Sport horses trained on a daily basis in Jakubowice achieve results in national and international arenas, and Osadkowski club riders pass on their experience to younger equestrian enthusiasts who receive education at the Jakubus School for Horseback Riding.
For recreational riders there are plenty of horse riding activities available to choose from. Possibility to ride in every weather conditions on illuminated, fenced yard or hall with dimensions of 25m x 55m, as well as grassy, secure paths around charming ponds. In the stables there are 16 horses waiting for you with various levels of training (6 ponies, 6 large horses, 2 driving pairs). Riders can in turn train on 3 arenas with quartz ground, the main one is equipped with a full set of competition obstacles.
The resort also has horse stalls - at selected dates we also invite guests with their own horses. JAKUBUS team (3 instructors under the supervision of 2nd class trainer, Grand Prix class rider - Agnieszka Olszewska), as well as 16 horses of the Jakubus Riding School are prepared to welcome guests of all ages and experience levels.
The hotel has comfortable rooms and suites in the palace, over the stable and in the pavilion behind the park. Room facilities include private bathroom, hair dryer, extra long beds (> 2m), TV, wardrobe, tea and coffee making facilities, towels.
Special diets are available on request.
- Arrival/departure time: 14:00 - 11:00 on departure day (local time)
- Wi-Fi: free access across the resort
- Parking: free available on site
- Arrival with a dog: available at an additional cost payable locally
- Arrival with own horse: available at an additional cost payable locally
- The nearest public transport stop: 6 km from train station in Namysłów
- Other attractions available: bike trips, water sports facilities, private beach by the lake, canoeing, fishing, water park in the area
- It is possible to use horse riding lessons limit by another participant. If you do not use the full package of rides, the money will not be refunded.
- In all stays there is a possibility of exchanging 2 recreational lessons for 1 jumping lesson after previous verification of rider's skills.
- On the day of arrival there will be an organizational meeting with an instructor from the JAKUBUS Horse Riding School at 18:00
- Opportunity to buy additional lessons accoriding to price list oh Jakubus Horse Riding School (PLN 50 / recreation lesson, PLN 90 / jumping training).
- During a horse riding lesson, a sports attire is required (shoes on a flat sole, breeches / leggings / sweatpants).
Weekends in the saddle
Weekend riding stays for 2 or 4 people include:
- 2 nights in comfortable rooms at the JAKUBUS Hotel
- Board: Breakfasts
- 2 horse riding lessons per person (lunge lessons/manege/hall/field trips)
Possibility to order two-course dinners at PLN 40 per person/day.
Weekly horse riding stays for 2 or 4 people include:
- 6 nights in comfortable rooms at the JAKUBUS Hotel
- Board: breakfasts
- 6 horse riding lessons per person (lunge lessons/manege/hall/field trips)
Possibility to order two-course dinners at PLN 40 per person / day.
Your opinion may be first.
Options & prices
No offers available