Active holidays in the saddle ... and more
Last week, we introduced you to our riding holidays offer for summer. Today, we want to show you that a holiday in the saddle is not just horse riding :) See what else is on offer - interesting not only for riders ;)
After riding lessons, our body feels tired, especially at the beginning of your adventure with horses or after a break.
For those who like to relax tired muscles in SPA zones we recommend:
- a stay dedicated to our clients in HORSEBACK INTO THE WORLD in the KARINO SPA Hotel in the beautiful surroundings of Bieszczady Mountains. In the package you will receive a partial aromatherapy massage and partial candle massage. In addition, there is a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna complex and a cooling zone. > CHECK THE OFFER
- stays at the JAKUBUS Hotel with the possibility of using Ruska Bania saunas or jacuzzi in the form of a natural tub with hydromassage > CHECK THE OFFER
- stays in the Galiny Palace, where you can also visit a traditional wood-fired banya, built of logs and natural stone > CHECK THE OFFER
Those who like the splash of water and refreshment on hot days may choose from several places that have their own beaches on the lake or stocked ponds.
- in the Galiny Palace, the beach and the jetty on the largest pond encourage a refreshing bath > CHECK THE OFFER
- in the JAKUBUS Hotel, fish ponds are over 17 hectares of water! They provide equipment for water sports: kayaks, boats, catamarans, sailboats and windsurfing boards - there is a lot to choose from > CHECK THE OFFER
- in ISKRA Stable, fishing enthusiasts can use the fish pond - an intimate fishing spot is a guarantee of rest and silence. > CHECK THE OFFER
Or maybe you want more outdoor activities? Cool! In each of our resort you will find beautiful cycling and walking routes! In Galiny Palace, Stajnia ISKRA and Osada Konnej ASSANYA, you can rent bikes. Want to do some mountain hiking? Come to Stanica Hucuł in Beskidy Mountains! The areas encourage you to explore the area not only from the horse's back!
In addition, there are many tourist attractions around each place. Take a look at the descriptions of the centers.